Jul 14, 2012

Orientation Week ♥




Officially start UNI LIFE ! *claps*



already delayed this post for a month actually haha :b

Perm my hair and cut a side fringe 
bought a blue shoe
gonna drive to campus myself sooooooon ;) 


Aunt told me, 'Your dad is very proud of you can study in university, so don't you dissapointed him.'

but actually my result in SPM wasn't that good and never achieved my target :'(

YOU KNOW HOW IT DESPAIR YOU IF YOU DID HARD BUT YET NEVER GET.




arrrrrrg but it past.




went for orientation week, I bet that's the ONLY success orientation.
Shhhoooooooo fun and epic!
the orientation committee and we freshie cried and smile when it ends.

We have to stay at hostel for 5 days
when i first went in to my room was like-
all the dust flying and all the furniture, ceiling, wall and everything is old and bad.
toilets are the worst.
But I told myself it's okay, you have to accept it able to survive at any place.

Then daddy drove me buy lottttttts of foods and bottles of water
and my roommate asksed: 'You staying at here for the whole year?'
i know daddy cares and worries meeeeee :))))


Orientation starts at 2pm something, first we formed into groups
we're group 11 so named it Chopstick ;D
at first i thought my group was boring and cooooool
luckily same group with wee wei (secondary schoolmate) :D
our group leader seek help from other committee
play games and laugh
waiting time pass for dinner.


Slept at 1am everyday and roll call at 5/6am
Girl half-stand Boy pumping every morning gather.
 Foods not nice at all.
Sweating when sleeping.
Discipline masters very strict and hot temper.
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bla blaaaaa


Then, we have to dance at the orientation night
it must related to MJ and the song rolling in the deep
Me and Chok are the one who in charge of this hahahaaa
even it not good when we perform it but
all of our group member cooperated well and did our best.
Girls and Boys started play together and not being stranger.

* Chopstick performs ;D

The most impact me was,
the numa numa dance, butterfly dance, mmu cheer and those games.
and
all the OCs gave us an epic drama show and DM danced a very cute and funny anene song ;DDD
they slept late than us
 some of us showing anger and faces to them
but OC still smile and treated us very polite and good
at the last night, OC, DM and freshie all cried.
I felt sorry for complaining so much
but never show anger to OC them larr haha.


 Chopstickssssssss 

The malay girl I kept play with =))))







No comments:

Post a Comment