May 2, 2012

worst day ever!



SOBS.


Today, is the worstttttt day in my life :'(


well, i fail my driving test twice.
and no one is fetching me home after waited few hours 
* it's raining like waterfall that time!
from morning till noon i just had 2 slices of gardiner bread :O
have to arrange where my youngest sister should go after her class.
call here call there, 
asked daddy for fetch me to church tonight..


argggggggggggh, can't manage myself to do things when I'm emotional :'(
I will just breakdown and cry.

and so, went to a restaurant that's nearby church and ordered wan tan mee 
( I think the aunty gave me more mee and sayur, it's a lot compare to other stall )
maybe she saw me alone and like crying, so she offer me this haha XD
my stomach was like rock and roll in my body :3
( This is the first time I've my meal alone at outside :O
normally will feel not comfortable but that time all my mind is just about my driving test.
so all the negative thoughts kept on flow into my mind, useless bloody me!  :'(


Then, I ran to church, find a place to cry out and clam down.
while waiting the lift, 2 boys came 
then one of them asked : eaten? and his smile like so attractive hah :)
after that I was thinking, how long i never get a smile?
heh it's too long and the reason is,
 i never smile to them since the day you left (:


 dad called me, wanted fetch me home and teach sister for hw
only i able to back home around 2pm :3

when i get into car my eyes are still red, dady knew i cried before
then he tells me :
It's okay dear, for dady as long as you know where's your mistake, change and don't repeat it, you still get the chance. 
and he kept on talking to me, we don't talk much when just 2 of us in the car..




Night dady fetch me to church, he still worried about me :')
asked what time you back? be careful and lock the car door yeah. bla bla

wanted to hug and thanks him, but i didn't haiz :3

after service ended, text him i'm coming home but will be late.
then he called and repeat what he told me before haha. 
and asked me to wake him when i reach home :3

see, I have such a good SuperDaddy in this world!  :DDDD
I'll feel so sad for driving test cause don't want to waste daddy's money anymore :(
he earns money just for his 3 daughters, never use on himself for any expenses :3

so Daddy Mah, don't worry i'll surely earn more money for you!
no doubts!





No comments:

Post a Comment