Oct 7, 2012

First S :D


Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
It's first week of semester break and it's tiringggggg :O

Get a part time job before sem break,
At first I was very happy and thought it was a blessing :D
but after started, hmmmmm it's quite tiring haha :)
still, I appreciate :D
the job was at Giant,
Weekday and Sunday
stand for 4 hours giving out flyers and 'catch fish'

legs broken and my waist is shoooo painful :'/
especially when lady boss was there, 
none of us dare to sit down and rest 
HAHAHAHAHA :D
and she kept watching me 
made me uncomfortable and awkward :3

It considered as my first job haha.
Although I did worked for relative last time, 
but this was completely different for me :)

Thanks God there's a lady colleague helped me out :')


Besides of working, also watched several niceeeeee movie! ;D


TWILIGHTssssss




Inuyasha 


Titanic :D


Despicable Me :DDDD


PAUL *the alien :D



Serious Moonlight 



this is very funny haaaaahhh! the wife tied her husband on the toilet bowl because he wants to divorce and go Paris with the Extra :3



Lilo & Stitch 2 :DD



First Time


this is the mosssssst awesomee movie!

watch it and I bet you will never regret (Y) :)





watch this laterrrr! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment